Any error in my code?

Hi there

I finished the course HTML & CSS, but this one is on 99% because this exercise is some hard, can you support me?

here the .html

<html>
    <head>
        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
        <title>Máximo desafío de texto</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <p>Introducción: Efecto cascada con CSS</p>
        <div>
            <p>Sinopsis: Cuando establecés una propiedad de un selector como 'p' con un cierto valor, ese valor se aplica a <em>todas</em> las etiquetas p.
            Sin embargo, si cambiás esa misma propiedad a un valor diferente para una instancia de p más específica,
            ese cambio <em>sobreescribirá</em>  la 'regla general'.
            </p>
            <ul>
                <li><p>Si decís: p { font-family: Garamond}, todas las 'p' tendrán fuente Garamond.</p></li>
                <li><p>PERO si decís li p {font-family: Verdana}, las 'p' fuera de las 'li' tendrán
                       fuente Garamond, y las 'p' DENTRO de las 'li' tendrán fuente Verdana.
                </p></li>
                <li><p>Cuanto más específicos sean tus selectores, más importancia le da CSS al estilo que apliques.</p></li>
            </ul>
        </div>
        <p>Resumen: Una mayor especificidad hace que CSS le dé prioridad a ese estilo particular.</p>
    </body>
</html>

And the requirements this:
1. Do that all labels <p> have property font-family with Garamond valor.
2. Do that paragraph of introduction and summary have the property font-weight with valor bold
3. Do that the paragraph in the list not ordered have the property text-decoration with valor underline.

This is my code finished in stylesheet.css
:

p {
    font-family: Garamond;
    }
body > p {
    font-weight: bold;
    }
ul {
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

At the end the system not validate my code finished, and the system gave me this error:
"Did you remember to set black paragraphs of introduction and summary?"

Can you tell me where is the error, and how resolve?

In advance thank you very much for your help!

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

That'd be

ul p {
}

It seems this part of the spanish course, step 3 of the instructions say:

Haz que el párrafo de sumario tenga el color #7AC5CD

the Sinopsis tenga (synopsis paragraph in english) needs to have a color of #7AC5CD. You think you will manage?

Can you provide me with the url of the exercise? Since this is not the english course, i can't find it

No, and I tried and I still get the same result. And I tried to resolve it with class and identifiers and can not.

Sure, is the excercise 8 of "Selectores de CSS" https://www.codecademy.com/es/courses/web-beginner-es-x8mok/1/4?curriculum_id=53a32b8cfed2a8488a000001

I think that this exercise has some bug, because I've completed the requirements and still the system don't value any answer.

Thank you for your support.

You could try the english track (link), because your code is correct. The english track also requires you to color the synopsis paragraph, this is the code:

p {
    font-family: Garamond;
}
body > p {
    font-weight: bold;
}
div > p {
    color: #7AC5CD;
}
ul p {
    text-decoration: underline;
}

I think the spanish course has a bug, let's see if i can find something, i will come back to you

Help Plis
Can someone check mi code? Exercise 8

Finally, I solved the problem using in the tab index.html the label strong in div p.

You should add the strong to the introduction paragraph (line 7) and summary paragraph (line 21), you added it to the synopsis paragraph, the first word of the paragraphs indicates what paragraph you are dealing with

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible (so you don't have to use a image):

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

Good you figured out how to post code, could you post your full html + css code?

Now, I finally foud the solution, thanks for your help. I'm very happy.. Thanks.. :smiley: