Anti_vowel

I'm pretty much stuck on anti_vowel. Can't figure it out...
I get this error: Oops, try again. Your function fails on anti_vowel("Hey look Words!"). It returns "h" when it should return "Hy lk Wrds!".
I can't really tell what the problem is, any help?

def anti_vowel(text):
    result = []
    vowels = ["a", "e", "i", "o", "u"]
    for i in text.lower():
        if i not in vowels:
            result.append(i)
            return "".join(result)

Hi, @sam123bir ,

What relationship should the return statement have with the for loop?

Gosh darnit. I see it now. I haven't got used to functions, I need to practice more. Thanks for the help. But now I get this error:
"Oops, try again. Your function fails on anti_vowel("Hey look Words!"). It returns "hy lk wrds!" when it should return "Hy lk Wrds!"."
Is there a way for me to return "text" back to how it originally was typed (with capital letters) so it returns the correct version of "result"?

Yes, there is.

Consider what this loop header does, as it is now ...

for i in text.lower():

Specifically, what does the value of i become when the iteration encounters an uppercase letter?

Could you solve the problem by doing this instead?

for i in text:

... and then adapting the condition on this line to accommodate both lower- and uppercase?

if i not in vowels:

You have a couple of choices regarding how to do that.

plus mind your Identation on your return

Add Capital letter's in vowel then it will be accept.and make return statement inline with for loop

what do you get when you run your code? First thing I see, your return should be outside your loop and its better to put your vowels in a str. e.g. vowels = "aeiouAEIOU". This way you don't have to use join() function.