[AMA] recommendations: music for coding

What do you listen to while working? Would love some music recommendations or playlists. Thanks!

Codecademy AMA: March 24 2017
Codecademy AMA: March 24 2017

Well, whenever I have a deadline and really need to kick myself up a gear there's the Pacific Rim soundtrack.

Maybe not a thing to listen to all the time! For a similar purpose there's the soundtrack from the classic game series Command & Conquer:

One more video game soundtrack also makes me feel nostalgic for good old times, the FIFA series. EA puts a good mix together:

I'm a Zelda fan and a soundtrack fan and a Zelda soundtrack fan, so I'm really looking forward to this coming out next week:

A cross-post from our internal #music Slack channel, I put this together recently:

Be warned that some of these tracks are a bit NSFW so use headphones. Oh and don't listen to naughty music, kids!

Also containing NSFW content but we made this for when we have sprint deadlines to hit and courses to ship:

Robert on Twitter says to listen to http://daveslounge.com/, which is very different from the soundtracks I'd mentioned.