Am I learning/completing activites correctly?

I feel like I may be doing something wrong, and I really wasn't sure how to go about searching for if this particular topic has been asked previously?

Essentially, I've been following the Python course and as I have just finished the Conditionals & Control Flow/Or task.
It states:
Or
The boolean operator or returns True when at least one expression on either side of or is true. For example:
— 1 < 2 or 2 > 3 is True;
— 1 > 2 or 2 > 3 is False.
Instructions
Time to practice with or!
01. Set bool_one equal to the result of 2**3 == 108 % 100 or 'Cleese' == 'King Arthur'
02. Set bool_two equal to the result of True or False
03. Set bool_three equal to the result of 100**0.5 >= 50 or False
04. Set bool_four equal to the result of True or True
05. Set bool_five equal to the result of 1**100 == 100**1 or 3 * 2 * 1 != 3 + 2 + 1

It has become clearer and clearer to me that I do not think I am actually learning what I'm meant to be with the Instructions section - or maybe I am and I'm just not getting it that I'm getting it, if that makes sense.

I understand the logic of the Boolean operators at the top. But where it says for e.g. 01. Set bool_one equal to the result of ...
Do I just copy and paste the 2**3 section? This is what I have been doing, and I do not feel like this helps me learn that for Or to be True, only one side of the 'equation' needs to be correct.
Or am I supposed to work out what 2 to the power of 3 is and write that in as not equalling the result of 108 divided by 100?

Hope I am making myself clear, at some point these lessons seems remarkably easy in terms of the practice I have to do on the page, but I do not think I could say I understand the relevance or would be able to put into practice what I am learning outside of these specific activities?

I think you just have to set the end solution equal to bool_one, bool_two and so on, like:

(You know that 2**3 is 8 and 108%100 is also 8, so this one is True and 'Cleese' == 'King Arthur' is False, so the whole solution of this is True)

So you just set in the end

bool_one = True

I think this exercise is there to let you train a little bit with or , in order to understand it properly