About the Stories & Projects category

You may have noticed our Story page over on our website or featured projects on social media or newsletters. This forum category is all about showcasing your work and telling your story.

We would love to encourage YOU to share your story here, below, by replying to this thread. We may ask you to tell us more and be featured on our website!

We love engaging with learners around the world and hearing about your stories and experiences - please share your story or your work in our Stories & Projects forum!

Please find a few questions below. I'd also love a couple of photos of yourself, and links to any projects you want to get out there, or otherwise.

1. How and why did you get started with coding?
  2. What were your goals when starting to code and how did you keep motivated?
  3. What was the most challenging part of learning how to code, and how did you rise above those challenges?
  4. Which resources would you recommend to folks just starting out?
  5. How did you start creating your own projects?
  6. What advice would you have for folks who are just starting out or thinking of getting started?
  7. How did you get to where you are now? What did you do after Codecademy?
  8. Which steps would you recommend for folks who want to find jobs after Codecademy?
  9. (if applicable) How did you feel about switching your career, and what can you say to others who want to make such a change?

So excited to get you on our stories page! Folks are always asking about what to do after Codecademy, and how to stay motivated.

Thanks!
-Codecademy Community Team

Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself
Hello coding world!
I want to help people make their own websites
Hey! I just started in here .. am kinda confused can someone please help me with variables! ... it's java lesson 5 I think ...variables... thnk U
Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself
Css and html background image trouble
Hi everyone
Solved
Hi my names Hamza