About the Portfolio Project: Personal Portfolio Website category

Hi,
This is my website Andrzej Firek and this is the repository GitHub - Muifrend/Portfolio-website
Hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

I had in mind to put a burger menu as well. I also want to put links to my finished projects GitHub page, but maybe later in the course, when I will have smth more to show to the world :stuck_out_tongue:

Still trying to fix the image path errors though ā€¦

I visited your site. Is so nice. I really liked the way your projects appeared and the buttons with the GitHub page and the live version. (also the snow :P)

Well Done!!!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Andrii and I am doing the Front-End Engineer Career Path.

This is my first Portfolio Project.

Link: Andrii Bildii Portfolio

Github: GitHub - andriibildii/bildiiportfolio: Portfolio Website of Andrii Bildii - Front-end developer

I would appreciate your feedback and recommendations!

4 Likes

Hello all!
I completed the portfolio project as part of the full-stack path, but I had a few hiccups.
here is the deployed version:

https://nick-jem.github.io/portfolioSite/

my github project link:

some notes:

• I added toggles for various colorblind modes and dark/light mode switching, but it does not stay on for page switching. I used single color variants so the total mode was unnecessary.
  • i wanted to separate my javascript from the html, but the linked script didnā€™t work, so it had to be included.
  • i set myself a timeline, which over-ran, so I did not add the media queries to enable device responsivenessā€¦so it is a tad ā€œzoomed outā€ on mobile.

I would love feedback and advice :slight_smile:
thanks guys

oh wow I really love your site!

it is crisp and vibrant, and I particular like the way your nav bar becomes the icon when the screen is reduced down (i hope you donā€™t mind if I use this idea in my future cc projects).

If i had to add a criticism I would say that there is an awful lot of white space at the top on a large screen, but that is a minor one.
good work :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!

Here is my portfolio project - My Page
GitHub: GitHub - ZEwela/mypage

I would be thankful for your feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
Please take a look at my portfolio project.

It was very interesting working on it from scratch and passing all the steps. It took me about 3-4 days to complete it.
I would love to hear your feedbacks.

Hello everyone!

This has been a fun but challenging project. I am hoping someone could help with a few things I am having trouble with, I watched a lot of tutorials and read a lot of forums but canā€™t seem to get these things working.

1. My Projects section: I am having trouble sizing the images and aligning them 3 to a row
  2. My JS seems to work but the aligning is off when I click through the categories
  3. I have a side nav bar but I am having trouble aligning the main to the right, I used position relative and position absolute but Itā€™s working with some sections and not others.
  4. My About section is on top of my Heading section
    Here is the code.

If anyone can offer some help it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Everyone,
I finally accomplished my Personal Portfolio Project. It was intimidating at first, but as I was working through it, I really enjoyed it. I feel like doing the project helped strengthen the skills I learnt so far in the Front End Engineer path.
I feel like my mobile version of Projects Section could be better ( I used hover in CSS , which works great on desktops and laptops, but isnā€™t the best on touch screens). I was trying to use JavaScript and click instead of the hover in CSS and I didnā€™t know how to make it all work well. I am hoping that once I get to more advanced lessons in JavaScript I will be able to come back and redo the section.
I would really appreciate your feedback and comments.
Page : Portfolio Website
GitHub: GitHub - Karito84/Portfolio-Website-: Codecademy Portfolio Project
Thank you!
Karolina Mueller

2 Likes

Hello,

So I restarted from scratch and itā€™s a lot better. I still have some kinks to work out but I love it so far. This has been a challenging project but great to see that I am improving with each project.
Here is the code.
Here it is live .

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I finished v.1 of my Portfolio project! (There are still some things left to do like actually uploading it to my domain, adding some more projects and files, etc).
It was so fun! I learned how to use Bootstrap and tried to make the page reflect my goals and interests.
Here is the live page.
Here is the repo.

2 Likes

Hello!
This is mine: Pavlova
I hope youā€™ll like it!

2 Likes

Hi all,
Here is my Portfolio Website; some parts might be advanced to what we have learned so far in CodeCademy however I appreciate your feedback & your potential collaboration suggestionā€”today 12/05/2022.

Its live link: Portfolio Website
Its Github Repo link: GitHub - Rezlen/Portfolio-Projects: My Website to display all of my projects online

Kindest regards
Rez

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I just finished making my portfolio website and I gotta say I really enjoyed putting it together. All together, it took me about 6-10 hours but Iā€™m happy how it turned out.

I plan on adding on to it though as my skills improve, so it will look different in the future than it does at posting.

One thing I would like feedback on, if anyone is willing, is on the overall design/layout and if itā€™s professional/good.

Oh, and donā€™t mind the chimps. Iā€™ll take care of that later :joy:

Live Website

Code

1 Like

Shew just finished the frontend Portfolio project (loved it) and would really appreciate any feedback.
The website is
https://biancaniemann.github.io/PortfolioProject/
and the github page is

Thanks a mil

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Very proud of myself and my first portfolio website!

https://lkkiselov.github.io/LK-Portfolio/

Please let me know what you think and share your project, I would love to give/receive feedback.

Hope you have a great day and happy learning!

Thank you for your time.

LK

1 Like

Hello, everyone this is here my web-site , made a bit interactive and works on every screen on every device (or so I think). It is more of a CV currently , but it is a work in progress.
https://gs-hani.github.io/personal-website/

1 Like

It looks very good, congratulations!

1 Like

Looks amazing! Very vibrant and eye catching!

This website makes me feel so happy and relaxed! Your choice of colors is great and the bubbles are super creative and unique.
Only thing I would change is how the pictures get squashed as you resize the page.