About the Portfolio Project: Personal Portfolio Website category

Hi Meghan! Your portfolio is absolutely stunning and beautiful! :star_struck: I liked it so much and got inspired as well :slight_smile: The only small thing that caught my attention is the little scroll bars at some places - were they left on purpose? :slight_smile:

Really nice design, well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super nice! Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Natalya!

Would you mind telling me where you’re seeing the unwanted scroll bars? Just inspected across the main browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, IE) and not catching any…

Huge thanks in advance, will definitely adjust!!

Thank you, @ulricocarmona2404661 !

Thank you, @aldojack !

Sure! :slight_smile:
I see it in Chrome…I didn’t check it in other browsers though. But I noticed - if I resize the browser’s width to less, then the scroll bars disappear. I attach a screenshot of what I see.

Thanks for the quick reply, @natalya87324 ! Very interesting…I can’t replicate it on my Chrome.

I’ve added overflow: hidden to the CSS so hopefully those little bars aren’t showing anymore. Definitely not my intent :slight_smile:

Appreciate your help!

Great portfolio! One of the best I have ever seen!

1 Like

I really love your portfolio site - the design and the content - and has inspired me in working on mine. :slight_smile: I wanted to share a couple screenshots though of the issue. The two pictures are of sizing the window slightly.

2 Likes

Thank you, @imladyartist !

Thank you, @abstractsins ! Really appreciate it and thanks for sending the sizing of where the issues happening…super helpful. Will hop on the fix today :nerd_face:.

All the best with your portfolio!

I really like your site. I love how you have interesting and different mouse-over’s than typical. I also like how the screen blocks are well viewed with scrolling. And I like how you plan to have some java script games in there too.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you @abstractsins ! :slight_smile: Yeah my today’s games are still easy ones, thinking about more stuffs later :-p

Hi everyone. I would love to know what you guys think of my portfolio website and my projects within (especially the recipe website). It all uses html css and javascript. I’m hoping to start looking for freelance work. These sites should work on mobile best are best viewed on a full screen.

github: GitHub - abstractsins/abstractsins.github.io - but it’s in the “portfolio” and “recipes” folders…

• Dan

Hello everyone. Here’s my attempt at the Personal Portfolio Project:
https://peterkibuchi.github.io/
and here’s the code:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Happy coding.

Hi everyone,

Here’s my personal portfolio project, I tried being a little different and adding a little extra JavaScript and animation here and there. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I hope you like it! Some of the stuff on there isn’t accurate yet, but I thought I’d make it for when I’ve finished the courses I’m doing.

Live Site: Kai-Gen | Full Stack Developer
Repository: GitHub - AidanKLee/kaiGenPortfolio

Thanks in advance,

Aidan!