Had a ton of fun doing it, a bit messy but I hope it’s comprehensive ;D It took quite some time since I got stuck mainly due to data augmentation and finding the object of my research. Only on the past two days I really got involved with it. I will probably keep on working on it, maybe generate find a better algorithm, label things differently since at this points the model is underfit.
Here is my data science OKCupid project. I struggled with the testing of the machine learning models, but I think I found relevant results. Please let me know what you think and where I can improve. GitHub
This project was the most engaging project that I have done in this course. I feel I could tell the amount of progress I have made since beginning the Data Science career path. It took me a week to complete the project, and I am excited to review what other people have discovered and how they completed the project differently!
I found this project pretty interesting, and I had quite a lot of fun with building machine learning models using the given data. I started with features and a variable that did not have a lot of correlation with each other, but that is just how it is in real life – you can’t find perfect relationships between everything. But even if my initial hypothesis on the data did not turn out very correct, I think it was a fun process to go through the data analysis and augmentation, and finally come to a conclusion through my modeling.
Take a look at my project over on github! It was a good experience working on this project with minimal guidance, however it took me far longer than it should have. It showed that I still have a lot to learn - I know enough to know what I don’t know!