The Final Front-End Project
Welcome to the subcategory for the Final Front-End Project. This portfolio project can be found in the following courses or paths:
- Front-End Engineer Path
How to Get Feedback on your Project
Congratulations on finishing your portfolio project! Now you’ll want to follow these steps to get feedback on it.
- Post a link to your git repository
- Give us a few sentences about your experience. Was this fun? Difficult? How long did it take?
- Check back in—if someone has replied to your post, come see what they have to say.
How to Give Feedback on Another Learner’s Project
Reviewing someone else’s code isn’t just a nice thing to do; it’s also a great opportunity to sharpen your skills by viewing a different perspective.
- Refer to the article in your Career Path on How to Review Someone Else’s Code
- Click through topics in this subcategory to view other submissions of this project.
- Reply to a thread with feedback, encouragement, or letting them know if they did something in a way you hadn’t thought of before!