About the General Programming category

This category is for discussion resources on programming topics in general where they are not otherwise covered by the language or course-specific discussion categories.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: What Language Should I Start if I Wish to Become a Robotic Engineer?

Hello, Iā€™d like to know where could I code in Python outside of codeacademy for personal purposes? Thank You.

1 Like

hi i am really sorry actually i am totally new to coding and programing so i wanted help with where to start

Hello, I have a general programming question --> I am currently doing the computer science track course and am on the section regarding pipenv. They mention using a text editor that shows both the filesystem and the terminal - please could you let me know what text editor they are using?

Thanks

Use VSCode from microsoft. not visual studio though. vscode is free

You can download the python idle which is an open-source programme by the developers of python. You can download python and the idle on their official website.Python official download page. Hope this helps.

I used Khan acadamy to lern codeing is the codeing the same as on khan acadamy as on code acadamy?