About the Codecademy Docs category

Community Docs

Docs is a community-driven collection of code documentation for popular programming languages and frameworks.

How To Contribute

Interested in helping build it? Read the Contribution Guide or share your feedback.

Using this category

Create topics in this category to discuss Community Docs updates, content and everything else related to expanding and improving our Community Docs

5 Likes

Docs links

Site: https://www.codecademy.com/resources/docs

GitHub Repo: GitHub - Codecademy/docs: Codecademy Docs is a collection of information for all things code. 📕

5 Likes

Hello. I am not sure If this is a right place to ask this question, but anyway I’ll try. Where could I find the github repo for CodeCademy’s cheatsheets? Currently taking Front-End Engineer Career Path and I have noticed that in the HTML forms Cheatsheet page information about label and input are probably false as I could’t observe described behaviour in google chrome. Maybe this part needs updating??

Cheatsheet contains following information:

• <label> Element
    The HTML <label> element provides identification for a specific <input> based on matching values of the <input>‘s id attribute and the <label>‘s for attribute. By default, clicking on the <label> will focus the field of the related <input>.

The example code will create a text input field with the label text “Password: “ next to it. Clicking on “Password: “ on the page will focus the field for the related <input>.*

<label for="password ">Password:</label>
<input type="text" id="password" name="password">

Trying this code snippet and after clicking on ‘Password’ nothing happens and input isn’t automatically focused.

1 Like