About the 30-Day Challenge category

Hello guys,

I am Matheus !
I am starting my 30-day challenge!
Really interested in the NLP courses and creating a new chatbot with Python.
If anyone wants to talk more about it, I will always be ready to chat with you :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone
I am Ayaan!
I am in day 2 of my challenge

1 Like

Hello guys
I tried out a skill path a few days ago
and I really like the progress.
I’m so happy and proud to have joined codecademy.

1 Like

Hey Ayaan :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Hey, we have similar goals

1 Like

Hi Paul
Having a great time has led me to wonderful times

1 Like

hi i am new my profile is cool

Hi
Welcome to Codecademy
Chat with other learners in this community

hey guys
i started 30 days challenge few days ago
im learnin html and css
if there is a group of learning and projetcs . please do contact me
i want to join
best luck to all of you

1 Like

dont worry im same as you!!!
i start after 10 years but ive done c++ before in university and now i completely forgot it!
we can do it!
its never too late my friend!

This is my third time to take the 30-Day Challenge. Failed one time (just forgot to check the calendar) and succeeded one time (over 70 days in a row).
I was a bit disappointed when Codecademy didn’t congratulate me for my hard work and loyalty at the end of the challenge but that’s a minor downside. Meanwhile the Codecademy had some updates and I’m curious to see, how the challenge is handled now.
I am new to programming although somehow I have considered this career earlier, but never before took any steps towards it. Like many others, I too have worked in sales and marketing but felt that it was draining me.
I have taken some sponsored courses outside the Codecademy as well, but since they have due-dates I find it rather demotivating. I like Codecademys system more. Too bad that I can’t afford Pro membership at the moment.

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM 16 AND WANT TO BE A WEB DEVELOPER ONE DAY :smile:! I AM HERE TO CHALLENGE MYSELF TODAY SO LETS SEE IF I FINISH IN 30 DAYS! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND LETS SEE, BTW I WISH THERE WAS A LEADERBOARD SO WE COULDV COMPETED AGAINST EACH OTHER:)!

2 Likes

Same here. See you all there!

public class Legend {

public static void main(String[] args) {

System.out.print("I'm boutta study code more than you!");

}

}

Hello, I already join the 30 Day Challenge but I don’t know how to start. Can anyone help me pls? I would appreciate it :smiley:

Hey All,
It’s my first day of my 30 day challenge.
I’ll do small steps with Python. I decided coding 10 - 15 min every day :slight_smile:

Started today, already had experience with HTML and CSS a bit of JS but never was consistent for 30 days. Wish me luck and join me!

Update: I finished my 30-Day Challenge successfully (and I will proceed). Codecademy sent its congrats this time. Nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations, best regards. :clap: :clap: :clap:, I am on 16th day and doing my best.