I am learning the lessons and I understand very well at that moment. But after the passage of time, I forget as if I had never worked, and it becomes difficult for me to understand. Does this happen to you too? Sometimes I want to beat myself up
I have the same problem as you when I was starting out too.
The advice I would give is PRACTISE, PRACTISE, and PRACTISE.
- Solve Codewars, LeetCode, or HackerRank problems.
- Try helping out learners when you’re learning too.
- Also I usually take notes physically when I am learning, I regret at first not taking notes just seeing Codecademy’s provided cheatsheet.
- Try to also implement what you have learned on projects.
Thank you so much I will review what you said
You’re welcome, to add on:
- You can try to write blogs and share knowledge with others on what have you learned. For example, you can blog about →
- What is a list in Python?
- What is a function in Python?
- How do you do this project from scratch?
There are many sites you can blog on →
Oh okay thanks again