A Real Win

I keep getting this error message. Please any help with what Im doing wrong.

“Your code looks a bit off. Check the Hint if you need help! Your code threw the following error: invalid syntax (python, line 35)”

Ive tried to to take note of the warning that # Everything from here on should go in your for loop!

Be sure to indent four spaces! but still the same thing happens or I get the response that “break” is outside of my “for” statement. I dont understand. Please what does this mean?

Don’t pay attention to what codecademy says whenever there’s an error message from python itself. Take care of that first.

I suggest looking up some examples of if-statements and comparing to how you’re using them.

You may also want to put your code in a second file, and add it back one small part at a time so that you know when you’ve added something that’s not making sense. This is really crude, but until you’re better at knowing what the syntax is, this can help you narrow down the problem. Additionally you can add/remove roughly half at a time, similar to how you’d look up a name in a phone book or a word in a dictionary

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.