A little help please?

I k eep getting an error response when I try to save and submit. The error says that I need to enter my < h1 > < / h1 > tags between my body tags, which I did. Here is a copy of what I did. Please tell me where I am wrong...?

< title >
  < body >
  < h1 > Ariel < /h1 >

< /body >

Please post your full code, and the question they ask. :slightly_smiling:

< !DOCTYPE html>`
< html>
< head>
< title>
< body>

< h1> Ariel < /h1>

< /body>
  < /head>
  < /title>
< /html>

;
error message

"Oops, try again. Make sure you put in < h1>< /h1> tags between your < body>< /body> tags."

I need to see the instructions they present, not the error message, as they are sometimes misleading.

your head (</head>) should be closed before you start your body (<body>) and your title should be closed before you close your head. If you don't remember the structure of a html document, take a look at html basics exercises

<body>
<h1>
Dylan Miller
</h1>
</body>
</title>
</html>

It still says that I'm not putting my h1 tags in between my body tags

@dylanannemiller2003, i gave you instructions on how to make your code show... Your nesting is off, your title should be inside the <head></head>, i see your title closing tag somewhere it doesn't belong

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard