9/script has been removed

In the learning part of loops(10. for your hobbies), when i finish coding and hit RUN, the webpage seem kept running and no rerults came out…

the error message says that 9/script has been removed. but i actually did not change any settings, could anyone please tell me how to solve this? Thanks!!!

Hi @liiiiib,

If you see the “Whoa there!” modal, you can resolve it by:

1. Clicking “Ok”
  2. Then clicking on the circular reset button right next to the “Run” button at the bottom of the code editor. This should reset your workspace to a good state, and allow you to continue.

If you are still seeing errors, please let us know!

1 Like

I am having the same issue on lesson 10: Math. Any attempt to submit the code results in an infinite wait animation. Resetting prior to entering code changes nothing (so far as I can tell). Resetting after submission allows me to access the editor, but the run button is still blocked with the wait animation.

Same for me :frowning:

I have the same thing! Why is Codecademy not aware of this problem?

Hi @yenzr,

We are aware of this issue and we made a lot of fixes to this issue over the weekend.

If you’re seeing an infinite spinning wheel, please hard reload your browser. You can do that by pressing command/control + shift + r.

After the page reloads, you should be able to complete the exercise.

There was another issue where users were unable to reset their workspace, where a pop-up would display that you’re missing files. If you see that, I posted steps to resolve that here.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you continue to have issues!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.