9. how does it chose to print W or L

what tells it that W is win and L is lose?

can you paste the code here so we can see

int pointsScored = 21;

char gameResult = (pointsScored > 20) ? 'W' : 'L';
System.out.println(gameResult);

char gameResult = (pointsScored > 20) ? 'W' : 'L';

^^ this statement is called a ternary statement, you should read it like this

is pointsScored greater than 20? if it is then return W (win) , if it is not then return L (lose)

the general form is

(condition)? ifYes: ifNo

The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled. The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.

The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled. The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.The thing is that i dont wan't to get loled.

Its like when someone gets loled so the thing is that the ? is if and : is um um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um umum um um.

you're a ■■■■■■ ■■■■ are you writing

this is a conditional statement it actually doesn't see that its lose or win if the condition given for example in your case is (pointsScored > 20) if this statement is true it will return the first variable or option , over here 'W' if its not true than the second option that is 'L'. so, it doesn't see whats what but returns conditions.
i hope this helps!

that will write "W" because its true

W-true
L-false