.learn-more h3{
font-family: 'Shift',sans-serif;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
color: #00B0FF;
}
keep getting error

Oops, try again.
Set the color of the a elements inside <div class="learn-more">..</div> to #00b0ff

I have retyped in several time and put it in both the main .learn-more and the .learn-more h3 trying to get it set.

I think that you are missing what the exercise is trying to get you to do.

It wants you to style the learn-more's <a> elements so you will have to select those. In those two CSS rules that you've posted, one selects all of the learn-more div and the other selects the learn-more's <h3> elements.

Do you see what you need to do now?

Thanks for the help.

jshayna... i wasn't sure what albionsrefuge is recommending here... were you able to make it work with this advice? I have tinkered with this one and can't get it to work. How did you complete this section? lol... i am such a newbie with this :smile: thanks for your advice!

.learn-more h3{
color: #00B0FF;
}

keep getting error

Oops, try again.
Set the color of the a elements inside <div class="learn-more">..</div> to #00b0ff
:cry:

The exercise is asking you to select <a> elements, you've selected <h3> elements.

Do you see the problem now?

.a {
}

instead of putting "learn-more h3
{

Using .a as a selector will select anything with a class name of a. I don't think that is what you had in mind, is it?

gosh... i don't see it... i must be missing the forest for the trees... ergh... i am not sure how to select the a element inside of the

like the directions suggest. The hint says try this:

.learn-more h3 {
}

I think I am confusing the h3 and a elements here, but not sure how to untangle them. Any thoughts to help brighten my dim bulb?

Thanks for any suggestions :smile:

Selects h3 elements in the learn-more div.
Selects a elements in the learn-more div.

These are very similar, substitute a for h3 and you have it.

WOW! Okay! That did it!

Thanks for your insight albionsrefuge! You are clearly really good at this stuff!

Cheers!

:sunglasses:

can you link a picture because i do what you say and it doesn't work

What did I ask you to do? Can you show me what you did?

enter link description here

Anyone who follows that link is taken to their own version of the exercise.

oh
i did not know that

your code should look like this

pra mim so falta o (a )tks