8. I just can't get past # 8

I just can't get past # 8 ... Can you copy what got you past this exercise? I do not understand ! HELP

8) I have combed through this code 5 times and I keep getting an error

If I did that it would likely be removed for not following the rules of the forum.

What we do here is help you get over the parts that you are stuck on. You can ask us anything.

In this case, you are being asked to wrap the Travel, Host and Trust code that you wrote in exercises 6 an 7 in two divs.

That shouldn't sound mysterious because you have already done something very similar already, twice.

Remember, in exercise 3 when you wrapped your two lists in the nav and container divs?
Remember, in exercise 5 when you wrapped your h1 and p elements in the jumbotron and container divs?

This exercise is just like that except that you are wrapping your Travel, Host and Trust code in a learn-more and a container div.

Let me know if there is any part of that that you would like to ask more about.

I thought that I did wrap them all in the learn more and container divs but it doesn't let me pass. What's wrong with my code? Is it out of order?

You have things just a little bit mixed up there. You may want to try looking back over a couple of the previous exercises to make sure that you get things in the expected order.

Keeping your matching open/close tags at the same indent level will help you see what you are building.

Here is the overall plan that you are aiming for:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <body>

<div class="nav">
      <div class="container">
      ... your nav code goes in here
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="jumbotron">
      <div class="container">
      ... your jumbotron code goes in here