var quarter = function(number){
return number/4;
};

if (quarter(12) % 3 === 0 ) {
console.log("The statement is true");
} else {
console.log("The statement is false");
}

I keep getting Error:Access is denied in console, and Oops, try again. Did you remember to call quarter() inside the if statement with a value that would cause it to print 'The statement is true'?

Looked around at other people's solutions and mine looks the same as other peoples!

Refresh your page, then your browser if that doesn't work.

the '===" means similar in value and type. your not doing anything that would give you remainder.

His code is correct as === is used for comparison, and sorry but 0 is equal to 0.

Could you explain this further. Because at the moment I'm not convinced that calling the function inside itself is a good idea as it will lead to an infinite recursion.

I am also getting the same problem. my code is even similar to @zboulton code only with diff value for "quarter". I have even encountered this same problem during HTML and CSS hereby u write d ryt code and still get the error message. so I think you should try it on ur IDE and if it is ryt bcos I tried mine and it is correct. so I think it is the probs of the site.

Just finished it, try to add some spaces to your code return number / 4;, see if that works!

Your result of the remainder should be Zero, hence try 'return number / 4' and the quarter value should be 12
eg:
var quarter = function (number){
return number / 4
}

if (quarter(12) % 3 === 0 ) {
console.log("The statement is true");
} else {
console.log("The statement is false");
}

oh thanks a lot!! i just forgot to put somethng withn frst brackets :unamused: