8. Font Size - HINT SUGGESTION IS WRONG

Hint states:
< p < p style="font-size: 10px;"></ p>
or
< p> < p style="font-size: 10px;"></ p>

Hint says to have a double p tag. Its only supposed to one p tag in the beginning.

nope, the hint says:

Make sure you do not nest your `<p>` tags incorrectly. Your code will NOT work if you type something like this:
<p <p style="font-size: 10px;"></p>
<p><p style="font-size: 10px;"></p>

the hint gives how it should not be done, the most common made mistake

I misread that same thing a little while ago, but it actually says not to nest the p tags, or write them in the way you described.

Ok, two things.

First, I did it the second way of the hint's how NOT to suggestion and mine worked (as in it showed correctly on the display screen) yet it told me I had nested it wrong. It is EXACTLY the way the instructions show how to do it. So what's the problem????

Also you, and the person before you have used a semi colon when both the instructions and the example show a colon.

Yes, the output will look correct. That does not mean the code will be correct as well. You only need one opening and closing paragraph tag on each line, since you can add the style attribute to the opening tag.

You should always have a colon after property: style="font-size: 16px", you can also have a semi-colon after the value: style="font-size: 16px;"