8/9Oops, try again. You seem to have something wrong with your code. It threw the following error: ReferenceError: userChoioce is not defined

Oops, try again. You seem to have something wrong with your code. It threw the following error: ReferenceError: userChoioce is not defined.This is the code

else if (choice1 === "scissors") {
    if (choice2 === "rock") {
    return "rock wins";
    }
    else {
    return "scissors  wins";
    }
    }
    };
    compare(userChoioce,computerChoice);

There seems to be typo in userChoice. As a general tip a reference error is a real error caused by the interpreter and if any thing else is correct a typo is probably the reason. Also you can mark the specific word and all other instances should get highlighted as well, if one doesn't you found the problem.

now the same code when i try to save submit it tells me: Oops, try again. Your code returned 'paper wins' instead of 'undefined' when the inputs are scissors and rock ..and i have stuck

Well this part of the code seems to be ok so you probably need to post the rest of it as well.

Hope my code here can help you debugging yours,

var userChoice = prompt("Do you choose rock, paper or scissors?");
var computerChoice = Math.random();
if (computerChoice < 0.34) {
computerChoice = "rock";
} else if(computerChoice <= 0.67) {
computerChoice = "paper";
} else {
computerChoice = "scissors";
} console.log("Computer: " + computerChoice);
/*--------------------------------------------*/
var compare= function(choice1, choice2){
if (choice1 === choice2) {
return "The result is a tie";
} else if (choice1 === "rock") {
if (choice2 === "scissors") {
return "rock wins"
} else {
return "paper wins"
}
}
else if (choice1 === "paper") {
if (choice2 === "rock")
return "paper wins"
} else {
return "scissors wins"
}
};

thank you all for the answers ..The problem was in the : else if ("choice1===paper"). I code else if (choice1==="paper") end it worked.