8/9 - Why "id" need to be removed

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/sql-table-transformation/lessons/date-number-string-functions/exercises/strings-ii

<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>

Just want to understand why I need to remove ‘id’ out of the query, it is not clear for me.

<In this course, it often helps to include a screenshot of your whole web browser – that lets everyone see what you see. If you wish to include a screenshot, add it below this line.>

My Original query was like this:

SELECT id, REPLACE(ingredients, ‘enriched_flour’, ‘flour’) AS item_ingredients
FROM baked_goods;

<If you wish to copy/paste in your code, you can use this next section. This will allow others to copy/paste your code for testing – something that they won’t be able to do with just a screenshot.>

```

But the one it works was the below query:

SELECT REPLACE(ingredients, ‘enriched_flour’, ‘flour’) AS item_ingredients
FROM baked_goods;

Thanks for the help!

<do not remove the three backticks above>
2 Likes

It is not expected by the SCT, but it does not have to be removed for any other reason.

By SCT you mean like System Configuration Tool? your talking about the interface where we enter our code?

Submission Correctness Test, which is built into the lesson. It is not part of SQL.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.