7. Neighborhood Guides: Images 2

I'm having trouble with Neighborhood Guides: Images 2. I've tried everything. I also saw other people solutions and I'm still stuck. Help please!!! There's an image of my code page.

You have a couple of things to fix there.

First, you want each of your columns to be separate from each other, you don't want one to be nested inside the other. You will need to close your first column just before you begin your second column.

Next, at the end of your second column you have three </div> tags. One closes the thumbnail -- that's good, one closes the column -- also good, and one closes the row -- that's bad. You don't want to close your row until after the third and final column is closed.

Don't forget to add closing tags for the container and neighborhood-guides divs.

5., 6. & 7. Some advice to help you control your divs

Thank you for answering fast! I think I made what you told me and I'm still stuck with the "Oops, try again. Add a

"

I don't know what else to do...

Here is your first column:

Notice that it has no closing tag.

If you follow the advice in the link I posted you would write something like this:

<div class="col-md-4"> <!-- begins 1st column -->
    <div class="thumbnail">
        ... first thumbnail code here
    </div> <!-- closes thumbnail -->
    <div class="thumbnail">
        ... second thumbnail code here
    </div> <!-- closes thumbnail -->
</div> <!-- closes 1st column -->

From that, it is clearer which /div belongs to which div. If you do that for every /div then you will be able to spot your missing/extra/misplaced tags.

A post was split to a new topic: 7. Neighborhood Guides: Images 2