7. Learn More

Although that's not the case anymore, colour: red; works as well now.

CSS Styling - 7. Learn More

That would be great. Please present some evidence of this.

.jumbotron p {
font-size: 20px;
colour: #fff;
}

I see that you have a CSS rule there that selects the p elements in your jumbotron div, and I see that you have included a property called colour and have given it a value of #fff, but I don't see any evidence that your web browser recognizes that property.

Actually, sorry I've been informed that colour only works because the codecademy interpreter is changing it to color. Disappointing.

But colour doesn't work at all in the Codecademy exercises.

Sorry, what do you mean by that?

If I were to write a CSS rule to change the text of the p elements in the jumbotron to red, like this:

.jumbotron p {
    colour: red;
}

It would not change the text to red.

Also this is because the language (html/css) itself takes color it will not accept colour. (im British so I know how you feel)

And thats globally, not depending on region. Everywhere will use color not colour.

Yes, that was my point when I said that I had be informed that colour doesn't work.

You said that:

... colour only works because the codecademy interpreter is changing it to color

The Codecademy interpreter is not changing it and it doesn't work.

Maybe we are on the same page now, but I just didn't want you to be confused on that. It might have caused problems for you in the future.

Okay, thank you for your help.