7/8 I can´t see my mistake

Does the single line comment say 'Opening line'?

//'Opening line'
console.log('It was love at first sight.');

console.log('The first time Yossarian saw the chaplain he fell madly in love with him.');
console.log('Yossarian was in the hospital with a pain in his liver that fell just short of being jaundice.');
console.log('The doctors were puzzled by the fact that it wasn\'t quite jaundice.');
console.log('If it became jaundice they could treat it.');
console.log('If it didn\'t become jaundice and went away they could discharge him.');
console.log('But this just being short of jaundice all the time confused them.');

You did not comment the rest of the code as assignment requested you to do. Using a multi line comment.

//opening file
console.log('It was love at first sight.');

/* console.log('The first time Yossarian saw the chaplain he fell madly in love with him.');
console.log('Yossarian was in the hospital with a pain in his liver that fell just short of being jaundice.');
console.log('The doctors were puzzled by the fact that it wasn\'t quite jaundice.');
console.log('If it became jaundice they could treat it.');
console.log('If it didn\'t become jaundice and went away they could discharge him.'); */
console.log('But this just being short of jaundice all the time confused them.');

my example that works

It worked perfectly as you said! I misunderstood the instructions apparently ( On line 1, write a single line comment that says 'Opening line'.) ?
Indeed thank you very much anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.