6/9 Mixins and Maps Bug Report

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-sass/lessons/mixins-and-parent-selector/exercises/mixins-ii?action=lesson_resume

I cannot solve this exercise and when I click "get code" I get no response at all. I can always click "Keep Trying", but no matter what I do (and I tried pasting the solutions mentioned in this forum), I always get this message:

Did you include the $stripes mixin and pass in a list defining the arguments as to bottom, 15%, blue, white inside of .definition in main.scss?

Of course I did all that, but even if not, I do believe the "get code" button should work (and it does in other exercises).

Replace this line with your code.

Hi, if You press f12 and go to console You can see few errors like blocked_by_client, it's because one of these errors had to be linked to new exercise but there is link to one marketing facebook page(developer's mistake). However You already make an article so I will just show it here:

You can open for example 3rd error and there it will show You failed success code(oxymoron). I hope they will repair it fast. :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. Just posted is somewhere on this Forum.

Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem.

still same bug cant move on ;/

try it on google chrome it worked for me mozilla i dont know why but gives error all the time

Hey thanks, you're absolutely right, it works in Chrome!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.