6/2 Seperate Container Components From Presentational components

Im stuck on exercise 6, everytime i put a code in it keeps replying with error, but when i use 'get code' it resets the whole thing and sends me back to exercise 1!! I repeated this task so many times. Can anyone help/

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/react-102/lessons/container-presentational-components/exercises/container-presentational-components-apply?action=lesson_resume

this is the question;

GuineaPigsContainer contains a lot of logic. It shouldn't also have to render HTML-like JSX.

Delete any HTML-like JSX from GuineaPigsContainer's render function's return statement. Instead, return an instance of GuineaPigs. The new render function should look like this:

render: function () {
  var src = GUINEAPATHS[this.state.currentGP];
  return <GuineaPigs />;
}

this is what i have;

render: function () {
    var src = GUINEAPATHS[this.state.currentGP];
    return 
      <GuineaPigs src={src} />
  }

Please help

For step 6 to pass, the return line should look like the example...

return <GuineaPigs />;

We don't add the src attribute until step 7.

It keeps passing an error when i use the example, why is this? am i doing it wrong?

i'm stuck here, and the Get Code option doesn't work. i can't progress and also can't start over because there is no Reset button.

same issue for me. also giving error on this step, even though i'm using exact code in instructions!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.