5 The story heats up!

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'")
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'")

var userAnswer=prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");
if (userAnswer === "yes")
{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
}
else
{
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}

need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Could you explain what it is you want to know? You've posted code. There aren't any questions, just "help" and that's not much to go by.

There are no ; after first two consol.log's.

I have got the same problem, but with code:

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");

if (userAnswer === "yes") {
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
} else {
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}

what is the problem? I can't find it

Hellooo, will you help me?

the first one the thjread poster

var userAnswer=prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");

space between = between prompt and useranswer

// Check if the user is ready to play!
confirm("Are you Ready to play?")
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if(age < 13) {
console.log("Your allowed to play but We take no responsibility")

}
else
{
console.log("Good luck")
}
console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'")
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'")
var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?")
if (userAnswer === "yes")
{
console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!")
}
else
{
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'")
}

this is mine and its correct learn from it dont just copy it please :slight_smile: COMPARE IT or you wont learn

thanks a lot for your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.