font-family: Garamond, serif;
}

img {
height: 100px;
width: 300px;
border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

Here is my html

And Codecademy keeps saying Oops, try again...
Is it possible that there are bugs ? Duh

5.4 size and borders i am really stuck

After type="" and rel you have semi colons ; remove them

Hi @zainabrawat, thanks for your reply.
I have tried without semi colons and it's not the problem.
I also tried to reset the code, changed the zoom of my browser, even restarted my computer and did the lesson from the beginning...
And I still get stuck !

Well, I was using Firefox and still get stuck. I just tried with Google Chrome and it works !
:v:

The semi colons was part of the problem, the reason why chrome worked was because incorrect code was saved in the browsers session, if you were to refresh the page you would have passed

Hi @zainabrawat
Actually, I tried all solutions mentioned in the forum, including refreshing my browser (Ctrl+F5). I also restarted my computer, restarted Firefox, refreshing it again, copy and paste the good code... And still get stuck...
It's only when I opened Chrome and returned to my lesson which was already filled that I just click "Save & Submit Code" and it worked...
Maybe it was something in the Firefox's settings, even if I'm sure my zoom was at 100%. Anyway, I've learned that the zoom setting is important and a new CSS element : display:block ! :slight_smile:
Thank you for your help !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.