5. Did you change the h1 color to a hexadecimal value?

I don't get what I did wrong?

Problem with 5.3

@byterockstar67624

Ill need to look into it a bit more, but maybe its the C of color you ,make it small id say.Even thought that shouldnt matter.
Add a space before serif maybe

I don't see anything wrong ...
Try to put the Color: below font-family

There is my code if you want :
h1 {
font-size: 32px;
font-family: Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
Color:#2e69a3;
}

@byterockstar67624
I just made it to the exercise, it is because your C is capitalized change it try again, if still not add a space after the period before serif.

I can't get this to work either. After a few frustrated clicks of the "Run" button it gives me the option to "Get the Code", but that doesn't work either. It fills out an RGB value instead of HEX.

Paste in your HTML and CSS so we can help you

A post was merged into an existing topic: [[reported #83] Ah Snap! There is an error in the exercise. Please try again later](/t/reported-83-ah-snap-there-is-an-error-in-the-exercise-please-try-again-later/31273)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [[reported #83] Ah Snap! There is an error in the exercise. Please try again later](/t/reported-83-ah-snap-there-is-an-error-in-the-exercise-please-try-again-later/31273)

je ss dans le meme cas que vous je teste encore mes rien de plus

I'm stuck on the same thing. I'm guessing it's a bug in the exercise.

You're right! I tried all the colours provided with no avail.

Me too, haha. I hope they'll fix this soon!

edit: @benjnev Thanks! I'm using Chrome version 48.0.2564.116 and OS X version 10.11.2

@wilhelmlawell @abovetheweather

Yeah there is a problem right now, if you'd like to help add a screenshot with OS and browser information. Should be getting fixed soon. Thanks for your patience :slightly_smiling:

Everything is now working well! Thanks a lot for sorting out.

3 posts were split to a new topic: 5. I'm experiencing exactly the same problem