Tips and advice while you are learning to control your divs:
- use a bit of whitespace* to help you see what you are building
- type your closing tag at the same time that you type your opening tag
- use short comments to help you keep track of your closing tags
- keep your matching open/close pairs of tags lined up
<div class="row"> <!-- start row --> <div class="col-md-4"> <!-- start 1st column --> <div class="thumbnail"> ... first thumbnail code here </div> <div class="thumbnail"> ... second thumbnail code here </div> </div> <!-- close 1st column -->
* whitespace means space made using the spacebar, the tab key or the enter/return key
If you need it: How to post code in this forum.