var list = function() {
    var contactsLength = contacts.length;
    for (var i=0; 1<contactsLength; i++) {
        printPerson(contacts[i]);
    }
};

list();

What is wrong with my code the error said:

Oops, try again. Your code threw the following error when trying to call list(): TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstName' of undefined

So your problem is here. Note what you equaled i to in your variable. In contactsLength, it doesn't start at 1 but at 0. We know this from our instructions in step 3.) create a for loop that cycles from 0 up to one less than the number of items in the contacts array. Therefore, what do we need to change in order for this to happen in your code?

oh yes

thanks a lot!
I had meant i: my tipping mistake, iI check it again and again but i don' found it

Now it works. Great

No problem! :smiley: And don't worry about it, typos and such are very easy mistakes. You are bound to have a few happen here or there. That is why the forum is around! To give you a fresh set of eyes to look at your code when your stuck. :thumbsup:

This line of code is incorrect:

for (var i=0; 1<contactsLength; i++) {

you started out using the letter i, but then use the number 1 for this line 1<contactsLength should be i<contactsLength;

These subtle errors are hard to find in the code, and very frustrating. Hope this helps.

Mary Ann

Thanks maryanndixon28
Yes, bibleman13 said me the same.

It was my tipping mistake :wink: Now it works

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.