4. Did you add a font-family property of Palatino with fall-back fonts of 'Palatino Linotype' and serif?

This is the entire coding;

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<title>Sprout</title>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css"/>
  h1 {
        font-family: Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
  }

</head>
<body>
	<h1>Mystwood Publishers Ltd.</h1>
	<div class="hero">
		<h2>Sprout.</h2>
		<p>A book by J. Daniel Bedford</p>
		<a href="#">Read now.</a>
	</div>
	<p>&copy; Mystwood Publishers Limited</p>
</body>
</html>

pls refer to my h1 styling; when I launch it, it gives this error message: Did you add a font-family property of Palatino with fall-back fonts of 'Palatino Linotype' and serif?
I have even tried a different browser from chrome to microsoft edge but it doesnt help. please can someone help identify my error?

@felxebe1,

h1 {
 font-family: Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
 }

You had to insert this so-called rule-set
into your CSS-file......and NOT in your HTML-file.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/Syntax
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Getting_started/What_is_CSS

Thank you very much. but per the code, which part of it will be defined as the CSS file? I still do not know exactly where to insert it. Again this is the entire code: pls advise me where exactly to insert the CSS code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<title>Sprout</title>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css"/>

</head>
<body>
	<h1>Mystwood Publishers Ltd.</h1>

<div class="hero">
		<h2>Sprout.</h2>
		<p>A book by J. Daniel Bedford</p>
		<a href="#">Read now.</a>
	</div>
	<p>&copy; Mystwood Publishers Limited</p>
</body>
</html>

There are two tabs at the top of screen where you can input codes: index.html & main.css
Click on the "main.css" tab.

try chrome it may be help

Thank you! I was able to identify and fix it immediately. The main.css is on a different tab as opposed to the html side. It's an easy mistake to make in the beginning!

Just close to the index.html tab where we were working in the previous exercise there is the main.css tab (top right). Really silly mistake but took me a while to realise. Thank you guys

I had the same issue. I think this exercise could be worded MUCH clearer, very confusing as currently explained.