4/15: abs() - What's the pun here?

Built-in-Functions #15 of the Python course tells in the hint that you’re “so good at puns”. Sorry, but I just do not get the pun here… :confused:

Except if you mean your non-readable* text that you can get fast support from CodeAcademy. :wink:

* Seriously this “ad” there is not readable, because it is white text on a nearly white background…

Hey Rugk,

I’m not sure what the pun is either, but about the background for the text not showing, are you using Firefox? I’ve found that the method Codecademy is using to create the background isn’t recognized by Firefox, but is by Chrome. So if you switch to Chrome, I expect the background will show up :slight_smile:

@alexcommunitymgr Maybe you could ask the team to get the background showing up in Firefox as well?

Yes. I also had a quick look into the dev console to see whether there is a missing colour attribute, but I did not found any in Firefox.

And for all others: Can anyone finally explain me the pun here? (Reassuringly) I’m not the only one who does not understand this…

1 Like

It seems to be some kind of boat, ‘Absolute 42’ https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#safe=strict&q=absolute+42

1 Like

Ah thanks. You seem to be right.

So it seems.