32 - Customizing Constructors check appears to be in error?

If I key in the required line of code as such:
var the_hobbit = new Book(320, "J.R.R. Tolkein");

the check made by Code Academy keeps telling me to pass the author's name as the first argument which is clearly not correct. If I change the Book constructor and place author fist, pages second then it complains to me about editing the Book constructor! What's up with that? I see from other posts that I am not the only one who has had this problem but I don't see any answers as to how to get past it.

your code is correct but you wrote Tolkein instead of Tolkien.

DOH! I looked at that 10 times and I'm still dyslexic!

Thank-you!

LOL I got the same error but I had left off the last '.' after the initials. DOH!

Same here dude.. After trying so much.. What you get to know is .. You are missing with a single dot after the initial.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

omg this took me almost an hour plus sorting through forums to figure out I was missing a period after the initials....

After while working here for few days what i have learn is, whenever you are trying lessons please copy and paste the keywords in your code instead typing it. This help me to avoid committing mistakes most of the time:-)

and i wrote J.R.R Tolkien instead of J.R.R. Tolkien :confused: had the same code as you did just it did not work...

var the_hobbit = new Book(320, "J.R.R. Tolkien"); is correct

yap...its not working for mine too...can anyone tell whats wrong...i have written the correct thing but then also it isnt working...