.3 wrap with a div

I am currently stuck because it says my two ul's aren't between the opening div and closing div but they are I've tried any tips?

nvm i solved the issuse I think it was the placement of my closing div's and ul's it seems they had to be like

/ul
/div
/div

That looks good now, you just have one extra </ul> just before your closing /divs.

Digitalslayer and Abionsrefuge

To help me out here:
I do see the extra (on line 17 ) before the </div> near the bottom. However, there is no addition plain <ul> at the top, Would it be above line 6 if needed. That is what I am observing when looking at the second screenshot.

Paul

In this exercise there should only be two lists - that means two <ul> ... </ul> elements.

If you were coding on your own and you wanted three lists then you have some choices of where to place it.

You can create three completely separate lists

<ul>
</ul>

<ul>
</ul>

<ul>
</ul>

or a parent list with two child lists inside it,

<ul>

<ul>
    </ul>

<ul>
    </ul>

</ul>

or a parent list with one child list and the third list could be separate:

<ul>

<ul>
    </ul>

</ul>

<ul>
</ul>

And of course there would be several list items inside those lists, you would want to leave empty lists like that.

Albionsrefuge,

Thanks for the prompt response. I understand that. But in the screenshot I count this:

6.   <ul>
9.   </ul>
11.  <ul>
15. </ul>
17. </ul>

I see two <ul> and three </ul>. Shouldn't there be an even amount of <u> and </u>?
I mean, I am getting stuck on the reason for the third </u>.

There is no reason for the third </ul>, it is a mistake and should be deleted.

got it. thanks, AR.
:grinning: