3. Jumbotron – the error says to make the height 500px

I am having the same problem.

3. Jumbotron -- the error says to make the height 500px

If you post all of your CSS code, then someone will help to spot the problem.

:green_heart: How to post code in this forum.

2 posts were split to a new topic: 3. It keeps telling me my answer is wrong - can anyone explain why?

2 posts were split to a new topic: 3 Even if you copy and paste it from the hint into the main.css, you cannot proceed

3 posts were split to a new topic: 3. I have the same problem, it looks like this:

I have the same problem. Hope someone can answer it.

Try submit several times. Problem solved. Don't know what happened.

Hi guys

My recomendation is reorder the structure of the code. In this way:

.jumbotron {
background-image: url('https://goo.gl/04j7Nn');
height: 500px;
}

It works for me...

Greetings

It did not work this way either, feeling so annoyed right now:sweat:

Exactly which way are you talking about now?

guys, idk why but take that section of code and put it up above the .nav section and not at the bottom and the code worked. i was stuck for 30 min plus myself.

You likely have a missing { } or ; and moving the jumbotron rule above the error allows you to pass this exercise because the code checker is only looking at that one rule.

i am not sure. i feel like i was typing everything exactly the same and looked over it numerous times and got nothing to work. even on the next exercise I'm stuck again. I'm doing exactly what they're asking of me through the hints

ok so my problem was that i did not close the .nav as it started { and i did not close it with } therefore i was not able to complete the jumbotron