3. bieber WON'T WORK WHAT'S GOIN ON!?

I put
console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
what am i doing wrong help pleeeease!

What makes you say that it is wrong? What do you expect to happen, what happens instead?

well it says SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

i don't get what im doing wrong

can you post the entire code you have so far?

that is the code i have so far

This, which you posted, has no syntax errors.

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");

what about the confirm and age thing you need to do at the beginning? if you post the entire code you have from the first line to the last line we might be able to help you better. It might not be an issue with that exact line of code you have but it could be a syntax error somewhere else in the code.

hold on let me try something

i did do the beginning i didnt skip it

when you post it use 3 ` at the beginning and end of it. the ` is located to the left of the number 1 key on most keyboards

when i did my code I had a few lines before the line you have

// Check if the user is ready to play!
confirm ("Are you ready to play?")
var age = prompt("What is your age?")
if (age<13)
{   console.log("You can play, however we take no responsibility")}
else {
    console.log("Good! Now lets go on an adventure!")}

can you add all of that as well so we can see the entire code not just that one line?

confirm("I understand confirm!");
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if(age is less than 13) {

} else {

}

well you have nothing filled in on your if else statement. that might be your issue.

let me try to do something about that

still wont work i put
confirm("I understand confirm!");
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if(age is less than 13) {

} else {
console.log("Amazing!& Now lets go on an adventure!")"You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'"}

why wont this thing WORK!?!?!?!?

still wont work after the 42nd time

That is the quote of everything I had before the lesson you were on. the if statement still is not completed in yours, its where mine says console.log("You can play, however we take no responsibility")
you would want to then use a } after the else statement which ends after adventure!") <---- Right there

After all of that, go to the next line and type the console.log:
console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'")

oh let me try that it might work i hope it does