3/7 Error "Something went wrong :("

hi guys, there's someone like me that have the same problem? :worried:

(see the picture below)

That's just an error for the page. All you'll have to do is close your browser completely (You could press ctrl+alt+delete and close the whole process tree by going to processes and right clicking the browser name then pressing "End Process Tree") But it would be easiest to just close the browser and open it all back up (close all tabs as well.)

hi! thanks for your answer, i already did that, also, i made a full cleanup on my laptop and restart too, but, nothing happens... there's something weird with CodeAcademy today haha :cry:

Possibly, I haven't tried opening Python yet, but I'm coding in jQuery and Ruby at the moment and nothing has happened to me. Let us know if anything improves. I'm sorry for the inconvieniance

I'm getting that message in the PHP course. It first started happening when I was finishing the Arrays unit and I asked about it on the forum. I was told to go back a page through the table of contents icon at the bottom left corner of the page, then return to the page I got the error message on and quickly paste and submit my code. It worked for that page, but I'm still getting that message on another page (during the While loops in PHP) and that method that previously worked, isn't working for me right now.

Update: Someone else posted a solution to this on another thread. Basically, just put in an error into your code, like a random 'else', submit it, refresh the page and put in your code (make sure to check for errors in your code before you submit it) and then try submitting it again. This worked for me. I realized I had an extra '=' in two parts of my code, which was prompting the weird 'something went wrong' message.

2nd Update: Actually I keep getting this error message too. I thought I was done with it, but it keeps showing up every few pages. Perhaps it's a problem with the Codecademy website or we're all making the same type of mistake in our code?