25. Size and Borders

Hello coders,

I'm stuck. Maybe I'm missing something, or something, I have no idea. But I'm doing this and the instruction is this
1] Add an to your HTML document. Its src attribute can point anywhere! (Check the Hint if you're stuck or need a picture.)
2] On the CSS tab, set your image's height to 100px and width to 300px.
3] "On the CSS tab, give your image a border of 1px solid #4682b4"

So, in my CSS I have this
"img {
height: 100px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}"

And it is telling me this
"Oops, try again. Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?"

Am I missing something? I can't seem to figure it out and my brain is shot from me just getting home from work.

Hey @asc316! Im not sure if its in your code but you put unnecesary quotation marks on your CSS Code. Here is your code(bold parts are your problem):

Those quotation marks at beggining and end. Hope this helped! If it didnt please reply saying so! Good Luck!

Hey, I get the same error. My code looks like asc316's and it should pass. The quotationmarks are just to show us that the code is what is between the " " :wink:
Either we are both wrong or the validation form may be wrong?

could you also post your HTML code? perhaps there's something in there that isn't connecting...

Ah, found it, it was browser zoom error. My default zoom was 125%, worked fine until this exercise. Got it set to 100% and it validated fine.