#25 problems with border

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/web-beginner-en-TlhFi/4/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

The error message I keep getting is "Oops, try again. Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?" I've done both of the codes below and nothing makes it register as complete.

img {
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border-width: 1px;
    border-style: solid;
    border-color: #4682b4;
}

AND

img {
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

How do you screen shot cause the same is happening to me in lesson 7 CSS

I am having this same issue.

Try resetting your browser zoom with `Ctrl/Cmd + 0 or keep changing the zoom and submitting until it works.

This course is known to have bugs like this, but they won't be fixed because this is an old course and will be removed soon.

Its not working!! I tried ctrl+0 but its not working...

I have just encountered the same bug. Seem like no combination can make it work...

Hi, I'm stuck too! I have tried ctrl+0, but no change. Is my mouse supposed to be somewhere special before I push "Ctrl" and "0"?
Thanks for helping.., please?!

Hey, All! I got this solution & just copied & pasted here because it worked for me:

designrockstar222796h said
If you are on Chrome, try lowering the zoom. I played around some eventually setting mine at 80% and it worked.

I hope you all can find a solution with this. I found this info on another topic page. And it worked for me, too! Hopefully it helps.