25: border problem

Hi.... need help on the code for the same question 25. Have placed the code for the border, but it doesn't accept.

25. border:1px solid #4682b

Have done Cntl+0 as well, still same.

If you are sure your browser zoom is set 100%, you might have hit a glitch, try a different browser. If that doesn't work, please copy post full html + css code to the forum so i can run it

Yes Zoom is 100%, have already posted the css code, here is the html code.

looks fine, when getting a image from google, click view image, then copy the url, this is shorter, plus, the image will actually show.

For the rest, it looks like fine. Did you try a different browser?

I'm using Chrome. I checked the zoom value, and it said it was at 100%. I tried Ctrl+0 and it changed; I was able to complete the lesson. Even if your browser says zoom value:%100, you should still try Ctrl+0. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem. Using Firefox though.

My CSS is fine, I am pretty sure as everything looks right in the Result box.

stylesheet:
h1 {
font-family: Verdana, Sans-serif;
color: #576D94;
}

p {
font-family: Garamond, Serif;
font-size: 18px;
color: #4A4943;
}

img {
height: 100px;
width: 300px;
border: 1px solid #4682B4;
}

=======

Index:

Result

Anything you want!

Any text you like! Lots of words. Nothing special to say just doing this for an exercise while I learn HTML and CSS!

I am getting the very same error. I have even fooled around and changed border size etc, then back again, but it still won't accept my answer!

Ahhhh... it is a glitch with Firefox. I ran the same scripting in Chrome and ... BAM. It worked.

Having trouble with the same issue. I am using Chrome, have tried cntl+0 and still no luck. Am I doing something wrong? And if it is a browser issue, why would mine work all the way up until this lesson? Sorry if I'm asking a super basic question.

p{
font-family:Garamond, Serif;
}
h1{
font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;
}
img{
width:300px;
height:100px;
border:1px solid #4682b4;
}

i solved problem by adding a period (dot -> .) at the end of a sentence
img {
height: 100px;
width: 300px;
border: 1px solid #4682b4.;
}

Had the same problem. My code was correct but the system wouldn't accept it.
So, I systematically tried all of the suggested fixes I could find, working in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Nothing worked.
I restarted my computer and tried again. Nothing.
Until I used Microsoft Edge. It worked!!

If your code is correct...try refreshing your browser or try a new browser altogether.
Good luck. Happy coding!!

Had the same problem. I am using an external monitor with my desktop, and I had to go into display settings on my PC to adjust scaling to 100% for this class to pass:

Thanks! This worked for me too!

Try something like 10 or 15px. 1px is nothing. a small laptop screen and you won't be able to see a 1px border.

Hi, sgtmike69!

Changing the border size was one of my very first troubleshooting attempts. Thank you.

Using a text editor to double check code and running the tutorial with Microsoft Edge has made a big difference.

Great! glad it worked out. For me, the problem wasn't the actual code...I just couldn't see the border, until I made it bigger. Good luck in the course!

Thanks so much. Appreciate it!!
Good luck to you as well.
Happy coding. =)