21 days into the challenge I realised I hadn't actually started it (now day 6)

As the title says. I started the 30 day challenge (or so I thought), but then noticed I hadn’t actually hit the go button. :man_facepalming:

I’m official on day 6 now. Having run through the Python3 course in those first 3 weeks, I’m going through the Computer Science learning path.

I am now taunted every time I log in with the streak being so much higher than the challenge days :slight_smile:

30day

3 Likes

Ah! Funny mistake, right? You know what you can also try? GitHub keeps count of your activity as well. Why not create an account (if you don’t already have one) and try to keep a streak on GitHub for the remaining of your “official” 30-day challenge?

2 Likes

Hey if you made it 21 days without actually starting the challenge, that’s excellent!!

Remember the whole purpose of it is simply to devote time to learning, so if you are getting practice time in and learning from it, than it still counts whether or not a program is tracking it.

3 Likes

True, its getting me to do at least 20 mins of practice each day even when I’m really not in the mood. So its been worth it.

2 Likes