2. anatomy of an HTML Element Exercise

Hello Guys,
as seen below i followed the instructions and changed the text, nevertheless an error message occurrs. I tried using different webbrowsers (Firefox and Chrome) and im Using a Windows 8.1 Laptop. Is there anyway someone can help me ?

Thank you in Advance.

Replace this line with your code.

That appears to be a bug. Have you tried logging out of your profile and then logging in again? Also cleaning your browser cookies/cache? You're doing the exercise right, the Codecademy website seems to be goofing around...

EDIT: Scratch that, @wizmarco is right, the link tag should be self-closing.

Hi you didn't close the <link> tag

<link rel=...  />

I closed the link tag and tried again but still the same outcome unfortunately ... :confused:

I KNOW WE ARENT SUPPOSE TO GIVE THE CODE BUT I THINK THAT THAT THERE IS A BUG try this code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <title>Ollie Bike Sharing</title>
    <meta charset="utf-8"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css">
  </head>
  <body>
  	<h1>Try this code</h1>
  </body>
</html>

becasue I create another account to re-do some lesson (I reset the lesson frm he other account then press on run the code doesn't work then I copy the code from this account and it work , I re-do the same thing it only work with this code )

Bad News Again WIzmarco ... tried the same way you did but still the same negative reaction .. i think maybe there really is a bug and i will forever be stuck on exercise 2 ...

Did you try what @shadowmar said..

Yes just tried it but still same result ... now i suppose i have to wait until they fix the bug right ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.