14. Refactor Factory is all broken?

<PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>

Is every exercise in refactor factory broken? I see there are many posts complaining about various exercises in refactor factory. but all they all broken? Are the sections after this broken as well? I’m not indignant just i would like to know whether i should continue with this lesson or switch to a different language.

<In what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>

```

Replace this line with your code.

<do not remove the three backticks above>

There seems to have been a version change that affected this module. The most recent workaround is to change,

Prime.new

to

Prime.each

Look for other topics in this category that discuss this is greater depth.

It seems that the website is annoyed the i don’t use the correct blank lines.

I cannot continue the lesson from step 2/7 for a week so far. It is frustrated to get the help from code advisors as well. There must be some way to help us to move to the next step or next topic…whatsoever rather than just staring at the monitor, especially we are paying for Pro services.

Regards,
Macy

Thank you to mtf that I can move after following his sugggestion

Thank you so much Mtf
I’ve been stuck for a week

thanks, man. i, uh, just clicked run repeatedly until i got error message and clicked on “get code” to get through this particular section. I get the how and why of the refactoring and will come back to this section later to use your fix.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.