14.It's Dangerous to Go Alone! Take This

14.It's Dangerous to Go Alone! Take This

Oops, try again. Did you accidentally delete the inventory dictionary? Click Reset Code to get back to the original code.

i've tried to reset the code,but still the same error messages.

inventory = {
    'gold' : 500,
    'pouch' : ['flint', 'twine', 'gemstone'], # Assigned a new list to 'pouch' key
    'backpack' : ['xylophone','dagger', 'bedroll','bread loaf']
    }

# Adding a key 'burlap bag' and assigning a list to it
inventory['burlap bag'] = ['apple', 'small ruby', 'three-toed sloth']

# Sorting the list found under the key 'pouch'
inventory['pouch'].sort() 

# Your code here
inventory['pocket'] = ['seashell', 'strange berry', 'lint']

inventory['backpack'].sort()
backpack['backpack]'.remove('dagger')

inventory['gold']= inventory['gold']+50

This line of code.
Your dictionary is inventory,also there is mismatched quoting.

X            X
              ________________________________                                                                                                                                              
             |                                |                                                                      
             |                                |                                             
             |_                              _|                                                                              
                -___                    ___ -                                                       
                       -_______________-                                                                                                     That was good

Gee, I got it here but I did not need to add 50 to the number stored under the 'gold' key.
Anything ... just ask for help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.