14. Decisions I just dont get it!

Can someone tell me what to do, I have totally no idea so I would be very nice to have a clear explanation and it would be very helpful to put a pic. Thx :yum:

This exercise is showing you that you can ask the computer to compare things and it will give you back a response, this response will either be true or false.

This exercise gives you a list of 6 comparison operators that you can use to compare things.

Then the exercise gives you 4 different things to compare and you are told that the response must be true. Your task is to pick a comparison operator from the list of 6 that will accomplish that.

Here is how the first one could look:

console.log(15 > 4);

Does that mean that I have to start with console.log and then the name and length right?

When I look at this exercise, this is the default code that I see:

// Here is an example of using the greater than (>) operator.
console.log(15 > 4); // 15 > 4 evaluates to true, so true is printed.

// Fill in with >, <, === so that the following print out true:
console.log("Xiao Hui".length  122);
console.log("Goody Donaldson".length  8);
console.log(8*2  16);

Is that different from yours?

yup, that is exactly the same thing that I see

Okay then, you can see that the console.log is already in place. You just have to decide which comparison operator that you would like to use. -- and then put it in the right place!

Now after that just compare something that will make a true then false statement , line by line.

A false statement can be like

conosle.log(5>3)

Now I get it, I need to fill in the gaps which need me to type <, >, ===, etc, right?

Thx guys for all your help! I now understand!