13. Did you remember to change the color to #f7ac5f

I thought that I had this color thing sorted any tips please?

intro{

color: #b83c3a;

.standout{
font-family: Verdana; color: #f7ac5f;
}

You didn't close your element.. Is intro an Id or class you didn't specify # or .

Intro is a ID and standout is a class.
As you can see from full code below it has been closed with ( } ). I cant work out whats going on.

" #intro{
.standout{
font-family: Verdana;
color: #f7ac5f;
} "

You need to add a # sign in front of the word intro to make it read like an ID, and you need to close the #intro code block with a closing curly bracket.

the .standout codeblock has been closed with a curly bracket, but the #intro codeblock has not.

#intro {
}

In order to display your code correctly in the forum, please wrap it with back ticks ( this symbol: ` ) like this:

` #intro {
color: #fff;
}`

Great, you're almost there. Now all you need to do is add that closing curly bracket to the #intro code block.

#intro {
}
.standout {
font-family: Verdana;
color: #f7ac5f;
}

See how after color: #b83c3a;, down on the next line there's a }? If that's missing, the browser won't know that you've stopped writing CSS for the #intro ID.

You wrapped the code in " marks, not ` marks. The backtick character should be at the upper left side of your keyboard, on the same key as the ~.

Thanks very much. It works now and I have been able to move on. :slightly_smiling: