}
else{
return"Get some more shut eye!";
}
};
sleepCheck(10);
sleepCheck(5);
sleepCheck(8);

I have no idea what my mistake is. I would appreciate if someone could help me. Thank you.

12. Functions & if/else. What's missing?

Did you close your sleepCheck function?

what do you mean "close my sleepCheck function"?

@biff75 He did close it I believe.

@erador Have you tried printing the sleepCheck() function to the console?

you mean console.log(sleepCheck(10));? it does not work. It says "Oops, try again. It looks like sleepCheck() isn't returning "You're getting plenty of sleep! Maybe even too much!" when numHours is 10. Check your if / else syntax and whether you're using the correct comparison operator."

Your code works fine for me, have you trade refreshing or changing browsers?

yes i tried both but it does not work.

What is the exact error you're getting?

Oops, try again. It looks like sleepCheck() isn't returning "You're getting plenty of sleep! Maybe even too much!" when numHours is 10. Check your if / else syntax and whether you're using the correct comparison operator.

Have you changed anything of your code?
If so, could you post your updated code here?

okay i found y mistake! there was a double space in "You're getting plenty of sleep! Maybe even too much!". Thank you everyone for your help.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong with my code? Every time I run it I get this error. Oops, try again. It looks like sleepCheck() isn't returning "You're getting plenty of sleep! Maybe even too much!" when numHours is 10. Check your if / else syntax and whether you're using the correct comparison operator.

Here is my code.

var sleepCheck= function (numHours){
if (numHours >= 8)
{
return "You're getting plently of sleep! Maybe even too much!";

}
     else {       return "Get some more shut eye!";}

};
sleepCheck(10);
sleepCheck(5);
sleepCheck(8);

Actually never mind I just found my error. I had misspelled plenty ha

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.